College of Ayurveda Courses in Ayurvedic Medicine
Comprehensive Flexible e-Learning and CPD Courses
The College of Ayurveda offers a most comprehensive curriculum in the field of Āyurvedic medicine in the UK based on the advice of the Dept. of AYUSH, New Delhi, India.
The Diploma in Āyurvedic Healthcare is a 3-year self-paced distant learning programme based on a blended-learning approach, which involves both e-learning and class-room based face-to-face tutorials. Students are allocated a named personal tutor who guides them throughout their studies and is accessible via the telephone, email or Skype.
Professional Ayurvedic Short Courses
2015 College of Ayurveda (starting in September)
Offering a flexible programme of e-Learning Courses.
• Diploma in Ayurvedic Healthcare
• Certificate in Ayurvedic Massage Therapy
• Certificate in Ayurvedic Nutrition Therapy
(All course materials are transmitted via the internet).
Optional weekend tutorials to be held once every 4-6 weeks in London or Milton Keynes (UK).
For more details about this exciting new approach to learning Ayurveda please contact Dr. Mauroof Athique using our contact page or download our course details opposite (PDF icons).
Course Application Forms
|Download Application Form (PDF / Word File) opposite.
PDF application form can be printed and mailed to:
College of Ayurveda,
20 Annes Grove,
Word File can be emailed to email@example.com
|Please Note: there is a processing fee of £15.00 for Application
Forms, please use the PayPal Button
Year 1: (Level 3)
- Applied Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- History and Philosophy of Ayurveda and Sanskrit
- Counselling nd Therapeutic Skills
- Theory and Practice of Āyurvedic Massage
- Fundamental Principles of Ayurveda
Exit Qualification: Certificate in Āyurvedic Massage
Year 2: (Level 4)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- and European Materia Medica
- and Modern Diagnostics
Exit Qualification: Certificate in Āyurvedic Nutrition
Year 3: (Level 5)
- Research Methods in Healthcare
- Āyurvedic Pharmacy and Alchemy
- Management, Health & Safety and First Aid
- Āyurvedic Therapeutics I (Kāyacikitsa)
- Āyurvedic Therapeutics II (Pañcakarma)
Exit Qualification: Certificate in Pañcakarma
- Ten (10) weeks of Clinical Practice in India/Sri Lanka.
Exit Qualification: Diploma in Āyurvedic Healthcare
For further details of this innovative programme contact:
College of Ayurveda (UK), 20 Annes Grove, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, MK14 5DR.
Telephone: 01908 664518